The SPARK project aims at a transfer of innovation in knowledge between VET, VET-related organizations and professional bodies by looking at the European qualification structure, the European legislation regarding the sector of heat-pump technology, refrigeration and air conditioning and by adapting competence profiles, training materials, methods and approaches towards this structure and legislation The following activities are to be carried out:
Inventory and analysis of competence profiles, training materials, legislations;
1. Adaptation and upgrading of competence profiles, materials, methods and approaches to the EN13313 standard and the use of F-gasses;
2. Translation of product results into English;
3. Organizing pilots for trainers and students;
4. Realisation of practical ICT solutions for making results available for a wide range of users;
5. Realisation of an ICT competence measurement tool adapted to the use of the sector.