1. Transfer of theoretical knowledge will be achieved by using an interactive, e-learning platform using the internet, which will host competence profiles and educational content accessible by individual users, companies or educational institutions. The digital platform will also contain an overview of the records of courses studied by students and of success-factors of the used lesson and learning materials and methods.
2. Transfer of practical knowledge (preferably in combination with the theoretical knowledge) will take place in practical VET-situations (i.e. on the work floor ) by organizing pilots for trainers and students of the organizations involved to test the project products.
3. The competences of the students/the workers will be screened by using the ICT competence measurement tool
4. The ICT screening tool can transfer digital records directly into a competence-portfolio (based on a recognizable, European, structure) and be made available for the students/the workers
5. The generic e-learning platform will be developed in English and can be used as a base for translation into any other language
6. As all organizations have to some extent expertise and experience in the project matter, the innovation will both be imported and be exported.
An inventory and analyses will be made of existing competence profiles, methods, materials and approaches in the heat pump, air conditioning and refrigeration sector. These profiles and materials will be adapted and upgraded to the above mentioned changes and innovations. The adapted and upgraded profiles and materials will be tested/evaluated during a pilot for teachers/trainers/instructors and students in the partners’ organizations.